Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Feeling like a brazilian?

I doubt that I will go see the new movie "Teeth" (in theatres now) though I find it's premise hilarious....

a girl with a killer hoo-ha equipt with teeth and all! It reminds me a book from my mother's "room of both vaguely and outright disturbing books" where some sort of alien female mates with a human male and although his "manhood" never actually comes back out...something much nastier actually does!!!!

(Ladies...remember the word for it? We said it all the time...Remember?)

Well, so I came across this movie "tribute" article on imdb and thought it was completely appropriate (at least for those movies in the list I have seen).

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2008/01/ten_movie_vaginas.html

Enjoy! (And perhaps have a cigarette afterwards)

3 Comments:

Blogger Garrett said...

a whole room of books like that?

3/04/2008 6:03 PM  
Blogger sweet adeline said...

She's not exaggerating.

I remember the word.

3/05/2008 12:21 AM  
Blogger sweet adeline said...

No, it was from one of Suzie's books. It might have been from "A Maggot".

3/15/2008 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home