Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Cindy McCain


I know this a low blow, especially for a pro-feminism woman such as myself, and I could certainly take way better shots at McCain but this was so funny I had to share!!!!

(If for no other reason that Garrett loves that I post unoriginal stuff to the blog instead of writing lengthy and witty discourse myself!)


"The Top 8 Women Unsexier Than Sarah Jessica Parker

8. Cindy McCain. Take a look at this possible first lady’s face...

Some might find her pretty. I, on the other hand, am hiding my firstborn in a locked safe until the election is over. Because, and you heard it here first, Cindy McCain (might) eat babies, specifically, your baby."



This is all courtesy of "best week ever". PS Let's hope Obama beats all their asses out of the water!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Autorotate said...

Wow. Creative stuff coming from the left these days.

10/30/2008 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home