Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Self-incrimination

Some people deserve to be caught. Like this idiotic high school girl who approached a school bus driver and asked if he had found her pot pipe. You could chalk this up to the fact that teenagers tend to be morons, but I don't think most would be that stupid (I know I wouldn't have). Well, unless it was packed. Maybe then I could understand. ;)

For some reason this story reminded me of how important it is to pay close attention to what words the speaker emphasizes before you answer a question. Example: "Do you smoke hash?" as opposed to "Do you smoke hash?"

3 Comments:

Blogger virgo beemaiden said...

I see absolutely NO CONNECTION between the two situations that you just described. NONE. (Plus if I remember correctly there was alcohol involved : ) )

4/26/2007 9:10 AM  
Blogger Garrett said...

That sounds like an interesting potential for a blog post...

4/26/2007 9:03 PM  
Blogger Shelley-belly said...

Oh my GOD! I laughed out loud at the memory...

4/28/2007 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home