Tuesday, April 10, 2007

They read my mind!!!

Are you ever driving down the street, completely lost, and find yourself thinking, “I wish there was a semi-psychotic character actor here who could tell me the right way to reach my destination!” Well today is your lucky day, because thanks to the wonderful makers of the TomTom Navtones GPS navigation system, Gary Busey will provide you with straightforward turn-by-turn directions to anywhere you could possibly want to drive. This is a product after our own hearts, because who WOULDN’T want to enjoy the spine-chilling rantings of a total lunatic on their way to the movie theater? Do not do yourself the disservice of failing to listen to the laugh-out-loud outtakes, on which Gary free-associates his terrifying thoughts on subjects ranging from road kill to nude butter churning. Buckle up, kiddies!

1 Comments:

Blogger sweet adeline said...

Gary Busey is pretty funny. Almost as funny as you. If I needed a navigation system (but of course I don't) I would go with him.

4/12/2007 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home