Thursday, April 19, 2007

Gender Confusion

The Gender Genie thinks it can tell whether text you enter was written by a male or a female.

I tried one of Garrett’s posts (I used "So I broke out the Feisty Fawn yesterday..." because the Gender Genie supposedly works better if you enter at least 500 words of text. It thinks Garrett is female. I tried three of mine and it thought I was male twice. It was always right with Virgo Beemaiden and Shelley but I don’t think any of theirs were 500 words or more so those results are probably not valid.

2 Comments:

Blogger Garrett said...

A real Gender Bender...

I some stuff through it last night and the results were mixed.

I write like a girl? I must need to use more explicatives...

4/20/2007 7:58 AM  
Blogger sweet adeline said...

I don't think that can possible be the problem. And apparently I write like a man and I don't use as many as you.

4/20/2007 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home