Monday, January 15, 2007

Sense and sensibility

I was talking to my mother yesterday about the upcoming presidential race. I was surprised to hear her say that she would consider voting for Hillary. Her reason was that in a time of crisis, she would like to know that someone sensible is making decisions and Hillary seems the most sensible of the current choices. I'm not sure if she's right about that, but it got me to thinking. I don't hear people say often that "sensible" is what they're looking for in a president and really it should be at the top of the list (sensible being defined as having, using, or showing good sense or sound judgment). So I'm going to keep this word in mind during the upcoming campaigns and use this to help make my decisions. At this point, I would have to say that Edwards, Clinton, and Obama all would seem to be more sensible than Bush. I don't have the mental energy right now to support my argument but you can find plenty of evidence on Garrett's blog that delineates how insensible our retarded puppet monkey, I mean retarded assclown chimp figurehead really is. Here and here and here and here are some more reasons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home