Thursday, December 28, 2006

Getting My Vote 2....Choices, Choices...

I like it when I have a choice...

John Edwards joins presidential race
Senator who ran in 2004 bidding for Democratic nomination, campaign says

WASHINGTON -
Former Democratic vice presidential nominee John Edwards is running for president for a second time, his campaign said Wednesday. NBC News confirmed the senator’s intention to run.

I really liked John Edwards when he was a presidential candidate in the 2004 primaries. I really like Barack Obama now. I guess I have some time to decide who I think will do the best job.

2 Comments:

Blogger sweet adeline said...

John's kinda hot. That's how I'm making my pick this time.

1/06/2007 11:43 AM  
Blogger Shelley-belly said...

He is hotter than Bill Clinton, thats for darn sure!!!

1/06/2007 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home