Thursday, December 07, 2006

My New Car!!!!


Check this out! This car was named especially for me, "The original Hellion". Unfortunately, I want my next car to be a hybrid if at all possible and I probably could never afford a concept car even one from Hyundai.

Hyundai Debuts Hellion Concept

by Mike Meredith
The latest concept vehicle from Hyundai's California Design Studio: an aggressive, compact three-door sport crossover.

South Korea-based Hyundai has established a solid track record of interesting concept vehicles from the Hyundai Design Center in California. The latest concept, the HCD10 Hyundai Hellion, will add to that reputation.

2 Comments:

Blogger sweet adeline said...

We should all get matching cars. I want a red one.

12/07/2006 5:20 PM  
Blogger Shelley-belly said...

I WANT THE RED ONE!!! Okay...maybe I want orange if they make it.

12/08/2006 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home