Monday, November 20, 2006

If you can't beat 'em join 'em

Apparently that's how the FBI operates:

FBI joined with the mob to frame innocent people

You see movies like this and you hope they are purely fiction. It was 40 years ago, but how do we know it isn't still happening? And with the Patriot Act, it will only get worse. We have given our government entirely too much power. What a nightmare. With stuff like this happening I don't see how the most ardent death penalty fan can be okay with killing prisoners.

By the way, why am I the only one blogging around here? Where are you bitches? I don't want to hear any excuses. If you have time to banter angrily with Jim, you have time to post. In fact, maybe you could combine the two.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shelley-belly said...

I'm tired of you telling me what to do!!!

11/29/2006 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home