Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Quit Stealing My STUFF!!

For the second time in a week I came across a media reference that was blatant plagiarism of my original intellectual property.

The first: My husband told me that Bob (of Bob and Tom fame), referred to The Ohio State football team as "The Ohio State Pot-smokers". I am pretty confident that term originated with me in the late '80's. It stems from the fact they are the "Buckeyes" and there are stickers of buckeye leaves on their helmets. Buckeye leaves look suspiciously like pot leaves...


The second: My favorite MSNBC...stealing from me. Tupperware parties with a twist. Sex toys are for sale at these ladies-only gatherings - GRAIN VALLEY, Mo. On the evening I visit Julie Bunton's new house in this small farming town that seems to grow more tract homes than crops, family is gathered inside the living room, mothers, daughters, cousins, in-laws along with a few friends. There is diced fruit, vegetable cruditaes and a tray with marshmallows ready for dipping into a chocolate fountain. Brooke Reinertsen, a saleswoman for one of those multi-level marketing home-party outfits, is giving a sales presentation. But it sounds nothing like a Tupperware or Mary Kay event.
"OK ladies, now rub, lick, blow. Rub, lick, blow. Feel that? You can just about breathe your partner to orgasm with this!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home