Monday, September 18, 2006

Gross you all out!

Remember my previous favorite song, Sexy Back? Well I just gotta say this new song seems even catchier....

SecretSauce.TV, the website that brought you the fake trailer for "Snakes on Claire Danes," is back with "HairyBack" -- a parody of, you guessed it, JT's "SexyBack." The music video -- which lists the song as being on the fake album "FutureScalp/CombSounds" -- depicts a couple of very hairy men singing about (what else?) hair while dancing with a couple of sexy women. The song begins with:

I'm bringing hairy back (Yeah!)
Girls love my fur and that's a fact (Yeah!)
My fur's as long as a kayak (Yeah!)
It's more hypnotic than a Rorshach (Test!)

The rest of the track goes on more of the same, with our lead singer expounding upon the virtues of hair:
Hairless babe, you see these follicles and you're my slave.
I'll let you comb them if you misbehave.
Just never ask me if I wanna shave.
(Don't take him to the barber!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home