Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Gratitude

I thought it might be good to start off with a gratitude journal of sorts. Life can be tough and I feel it's important to periodically take a moment to count your blessings. So, here are the top 5 things I'm grateful for:

1. My TiVo

2. The genius who invented TiVo

3. Kelley and Garrett for recommending TiVo

4. Garrett for setting up my TiVo

TiVo has had a profound effect on my life. Why should some network executives who I don't even know get to decide when I can watch the shows I enjoy? (Yes I do have a problem with authority). I now have complete control over my time and my life. Better than therapy (coming from a therapist that means a lot). They're having some great specials right now: http://www.tivo.com/2.0.1.asp

Oh and I almost forgot:
5. Magic Eraser: http://www.homemadesimple.com/sites/en_US/mrclean/products/duo.shtml

I wonder if Monica had used Magic Eraser on that dress would things be different in our country right now?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The magic eraser is nice. I like to write my thoughts, beliefs, tenets, etc. on the walls of my home in black crayon, but you know, I can't ever seem to make up my mind. I am always flip-flopping and can never make up my mind. That makes me have to figure out how to get the black crayon off my walls, but thanks to Magic Eraser, I can flip-flop as much as I damn well please. Thanks Ronco!

1/26/2006 1:54 PM  
Blogger Shelley-belly said...

Hi Jim!!! Nice to see you perusing our blog!

1/26/2006 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home